My name is Dina Marie Joy, Interior Designer/Consultant to the Monterey Area and Central Valley. I have been in the field of design for over twenty amazing years, and I still love it! We are a Full Home Interior Design Firm specializing in Vacation Homes, Staycation Homes, Retirement Homes, Kitchens, Baths, and Closets. And we love New Construction and Remodels. I love creating spaces that tell a story, employ a WOW factor, and beautify with age just like all of us.
"Break the Rules," is my motto!
- Obsessed with organization
I am completely obsessed with organizing everything and oh yeah it must color coordinate.
- I Love Netflix
Sorry, I can't hang out tonight; I have a date with Netflix.
- I love Nail Polish
I change my nail polish almost everyday. You know, it has to match my outfit.
- My Secret - I want to be a DJ
Shh...don't tell anyone! I have a secret passion to be a DJ. One day I am just going to shock my family and bust out the DJ equipment. Oh yeah!
- I change my furniture and my handbags all the time.
Every girl loves handbags, I am sure you can relate to this. The furniture thing is completely my issue!
"Work hard, stay humble! Keep your head, heels, and standards high!"
- Interior Designer -
I have a Fancy Degree in Interior Design. Here is me bragging...I have designed many NFL, NBA, and MLB Players Homes. I have done small jobs and I have done huge jobs. I love each one for their uniqueness.
- I have owned a Boutique.
- I am a mother to Four Cuties.
- I have been happily married for twenty years.
- I have wrote for Three Magazines. Bluff Living, Bluff Life Magazine, and Figarden Magazine.
- Not only have I being designing homes but I have designed a Foster Freeze in Hollister and many Fresh Choice's in the Bay Area, a little Italian Restaurant in Downtown San Jose and two Retail Boutique Stores in Clovis and Fresno.